Returns Procedure (RMA)
CSI manages its warranty obligations through our local Distributor. CSI will not deal with or communicate directly with the Customer, unless expressly agreed to by the Distributor.
1. If a Customer believes a product is faulty, they must contact the Distributor and notify them of the problem
2. The Distributor must then inform CSI of the problem. CSI and the Distributor will agree a repair plan
3. CSI will issue an RMA number; the Distributor completes the RMA form (here) and then returns the faulty product to CSI. CSI will not accept returned product without an RMA number and completed RMA form.
4. CSI will assess the faulty product; the assessment will either confirm warranty coverage, or, if not, the charges associated with the repair. In the event there is no fault found, there is a minimum repair charge of NZD 250.00 per item
5. On the Distributor accepting the assessment, and repair charges if applicable CSI will proceed.
6. CSI will then repair the faulty product or part and returns it to the Distributor